>> Agents: Jenny Markwood, Agent
GORSUCH REALTY - AGENT
ABOUT JENNY MARKWOOD
Buying or selling a home can be a big decision. You need a compassionate, local, knowledgeable, real estate professional to help you achieve your dreams. I can manage all your real estate needs and make your experience rewarding and satisfying. I have the experience, marketing tools and dedication to help you every step of the way.
I’ve lived in Fairfield County and the Lancaster area most of my life but grew up and spent my childhood on a farm just east of Buckeye Lake. The past 16 years I’ve been a full time real estate agent and I’m a member of both Columbus and Lancaster Multiple Listing Services. I specialize in residential, commercial, condo, multi-family, farms and land real estate. My greatest reward and my biggest passion are making people happy and guiding them through the buying and selling process with ease and confidence.
• Lived and worked in Fairfield County for over 40 years
• Real Estate Agent in the Fairfield County area for 16 years
• Hershey Sales Rep for 10 years, covering most of Central Ohio
• Served on Lancaster Board of Realtors® for 6 years and Ethics Committee
• Realtor® of the Year - 2004
• Lancaster Board of Realtors® Achievement Awards include:
Platinum Award - 2001, 2002, 2005
Gold - 2003, 2004, 2009
• OAR Award of Achievement - 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
• Member of Lancaster/Fairfield County Chamber of Commerce
• Member of National Association of Realtors® and
Ohio Realtors® Association
• Past President & member of the Fairfield Union Local School Board for 9 years
• 4-H Advisor
• Youth Leader
• Habitat for Humanity
• Shelter Ohio (Realtors® helping those in need)
Married to my husband for 38 years and raised 2 sons who now live and work locally
I serve my clients with compassion. I listen to your needs and guide you with ease and confidence. I would love to be your Real Estate professional.
Specializing in Fairfield County, Perry County, Lancaster and surrounding communities including Columbus, Canal Winchester, Pickerington, Buckeye Lake, Hocking Hills, Logan, Hide-Away-Hills.
AGENTS RESIDENTIAL LISTINGS
246 School Street
3 Bedrooms | 1 Bath | 1 Half Bath
Sq. Ft: 1,232 | 94 x 75 Lot
Listing MLS: 218000288